Bamberger FJ&G ?

  • rldecker@citlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 1999
      Hi John Hope the book arrived intact! I know I always pick on you about the lettering on #127 I am willing to compromise! would you consider FJ&G on one side and Bamberger on the other? or how about a magnetic sign that runs the lenght? you could put it on for a photo run? work with me here. Just kiddin I think I speak for us all when I say this is a terrific project and you are welcome to any new photos I can find. Keep up the good work and I look forward to a trip in the future to see this car it is our shinning star and all that is left! Randy