Re: [FJGRailroad] Changes

  • Randy & Lorraine Decker
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1, 2001
      Thanks Andy great I have heard two so far that can't do the 21st but can
      do the 22nd?? Sounds like another date to kick around I do not have any
      trouble with either one?? Hows the 22nd sound to the rest of you?? and the
      location is dependeant on what we are doing for displays or bad weather or
      slide shows etc.

      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 1, 2001
        I 'll be away on July 21 and 22.Im rather new to the club so I'll let
        the others decide.Lets pitch a tent where the station stood in
        Gville.(lol) Mark
      • fusco@baldcom.net
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 2, 2001
          Walt:
          The 8/11 weekend is good, for me at least. The picnic on the
          courthouse lawn isn't a bad idea. The flat track is running then and
          reserving a corner of the buffet tent on the clubhouse turn would be
          easy to do, as well,

          Mark:
          Awful to hear that the FJG hopper at Utica is about to be
          scrapped. What about the FJG boxcars and snowplow? The snowplow
          would be an especially nice item to get into Gloversville next to
          Randy's boxcar. ----Andy Fusco
        • mwilber@webtv.net
          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 2, 2001
            Andy-Im not sure about what is going to be scrapped and what isnt.Im
            going to find out soon.I think we still use that plow when we have
            to.Hasnt had much use lately.I'll check out on the hopper car.I know
            those burnt out coaches are going. Mark
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 3, 2001
              Of course I'm working both of those days Walt!

              Gino DiCarlo
              ----------------------------------
              gdicarlo@...
              Quad Imaging Saratoga
              x4276

              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 3, 2001
                August 11 is good for me! I actually have that Saturday off!!!

                Gino DiCarlo
                ----------------------------------
                gdicarlo@...
                Quad Imaging Saratoga
                x4276

                The 8/11 weekend is good, for me at least. The picnic on the
                courthouse lawn isn't a bad idea. The flat track is running then and
                reserving a corner of the buffet tent on the clubhouse turn would be
                easy to do, as well,

                Mark:
                Awful to hear that the FJG hopper at Utica is about to be
                scrapped. What about the FJG boxcars and snowplow? The snowplow
                would be an especially nice item to get into Gloversville next to
                Randy's boxcar. ----Andy Fusco

                Visit Gino's F.J.G.R.R. Page at
                http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos/

                http://www.trainweb.com/gcdra/

                in New York State at
                http://ny.existingstations.com/

              • mwilber@webtv.net
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 4, 2001
                  Hey! Where is everybody? Mark
                • Randy & Lorraine Decker
                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 4, 2001
                    Thats a Roger... Mark? I read you? I think there was a show this weekend
                    in Springfield Mass? I am sure some of the guy's are trying to figure out
                    how to get home now that they spent all the money on FJ&G stuff at the
                    show!!?? grin Looks like I am the only one here at "Mission Control"!
                    I'm just stalking the postman for checks for hats? and watching ebay
                    auctions I gotta get a life!! Randy
                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 4, 2001
                      Right here as usual, about 2500 miles away.... dick

                    • mwilber@webtv.net
                      Message 10 of 14 , Feb 7, 2001
                        Andy-I found out for now that the only cars are going to be scrapped in
                        Utica yard is those burnt out passenger cars .For now the FJG stone
                        hopper car will not be touched.The FJG snow plow is still being used
                        when needed.Of course we havent used it in a few years.I'll be working
                        in Utica tomorrow ,maybe I'll take my camera with me to get pictures of
                        the plow and hopper car. Mark