Re: Changes

  • waltdanylak@citlink.net
    Message 1 of 14 , Feb 1, 2001
      The weekend of July 21 & 22 seem to be a problem for some of our
      group so how's August 11 & 12?

      Let me know.

      Walt
    • 103424.2304@compuserve.com
      Message 2 of 14 , Feb 1, 2001
        Walt,

        "Why, coitenly!"

        Glenn

        --- In FJGRailroad@y..., waltdanylak@c... wrote:
        > The weekend of July 21 & 22 seem to be a problem for some of our
        > group so how's August 11 & 12?
        >
        > Let me know.
        >
        > Walt
      • Randy & Lorraine Decker
        Message 3 of 14 , Feb 1, 2001
          Thanks Andy great I have heard two so far that can't do the 21st but can
          do the 22nd?? Sounds like another date to kick around I do not have any
          trouble with either one?? Hows the 22nd sound to the rest of you?? and the
          location is dependeant on what we are doing for displays or bad weather or
          slide shows etc.

          Message 4 of 14 , Feb 1, 2001
            I 'll be away on July 21 and 22.Im rather new to the club so I'll let
            the others decide.Lets pitch a tent where the station stood in
            Gville.(lol) Mark
          • fusco@baldcom.net
            Message 5 of 14 , Feb 2, 2001
              Walt:
              The 8/11 weekend is good, for me at least. The picnic on the
              courthouse lawn isn't a bad idea. The flat track is running then and
              reserving a corner of the buffet tent on the clubhouse turn would be
              easy to do, as well,

              Mark:
              Awful to hear that the FJG hopper at Utica is about to be
              scrapped. What about the FJG boxcars and snowplow? The snowplow
              would be an especially nice item to get into Gloversville next to
              Randy's boxcar. ----Andy Fusco
            • mwilber@webtv.net
              Message 6 of 14 , Feb 2, 2001
                Andy-Im not sure about what is going to be scrapped and what isnt.Im
                going to find out soon.I think we still use that plow when we have
                to.Hasnt had much use lately.I'll check out on the hopper car.I know
                those burnt out coaches are going. Mark
                Message 7 of 14 , Feb 3, 2001
                  Of course I'm working both of those days Walt!

                  Gino DiCarlo
                  ----------------------------------
                  gdicarlo@...
                  Quad Imaging Saratoga
                  x4276

                  Message 8 of 14 , Feb 3, 2001
                    August 11 is good for me! I actually have that Saturday off!!!

                    Gino DiCarlo
                    ----------------------------------
                    gdicarlo@...
                    Quad Imaging Saratoga
                    x4276

                    The 8/11 weekend is good, for me at least. The picnic on the
                    courthouse lawn isn't a bad idea. The flat track is running then and
                    reserving a corner of the buffet tent on the clubhouse turn would be
                    easy to do, as well,

                    Mark:
                    Awful to hear that the FJG hopper at Utica is about to be
                    scrapped. What about the FJG boxcars and snowplow? The snowplow
                    would be an especially nice item to get into Gloversville next to
                    Randy's boxcar. ----Andy Fusco

                    Visit Gino's F.J.G.R.R. Page at
                    http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos/

                    http://www.trainweb.com/gcdra/

                    in New York State at
                    http://ny.existingstations.com/

                  • mwilber@webtv.net
                    Message 9 of 14 , Feb 4, 2001
                      Hey! Where is everybody? Mark
                    • Randy & Lorraine Decker
                      Message 10 of 14 , Feb 4, 2001
                        Thats a Roger... Mark? I read you? I think there was a show this weekend
                        in Springfield Mass? I am sure some of the guy's are trying to figure out
                        how to get home now that they spent all the money on FJ&G stuff at the
                        show!!?? grin Looks like I am the only one here at "Mission Control"!
                        I'm just stalking the postman for checks for hats? and watching ebay
                        auctions I gotta get a life!! Randy
                        Message 11 of 14 , Feb 4, 2001
                          Right here as usual, about 2500 miles away.... dick

                        • mwilber@webtv.net
                          Message 12 of 14 , Feb 7, 2001
                            Andy-I found out for now that the only cars are going to be scrapped in
                            Utica yard is those burnt out passenger cars .For now the FJG stone
                            hopper car will not be touched.The FJG snow plow is still being used
                            when needed.Of course we havent used it in a few years.I'll be working
                            in Utica tomorrow ,maybe I'll take my camera with me to get pictures of
                            the plow and hopper car. Mark