hello just in case!

  • rldecker@citlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 13, 1999
      Hi to the group I am sending this message because I did not get an email confirmation for my first message to introduce myself to the site. I share your interest and am glad to see there are so many others who also like to discuss this subject! History Dammit! I have to warn you I am a model railroader I wish the other guy did not leave so abruptly I would have liked to talk to him about some modeling projects I am working on. So what are we talking about? Randy