Welcome

  • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 16 , Aug 5, 1999
      Welcome to the list Paul! For everyone on the list, Paul has a ton
      of info on the FJG. He can probably answer a ton of questions!
      He also is the owner of the nameplate to Steam Engine #8. My
      favorite FJG Engine!

      Visit Gino's RailPage...
      Home of The F.J.G.R.R.
      http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos

      Join the FJG discussion list at ONELIST...
      http://www.onelist.com/subscribe/FJGRailroad/
    • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo

        Message 3 of 16 , Aug 7, 1999
          Glad to be on board and hope I can assist with what little I recall abut the
          FJ&G, HAve a few questions like how do I get to open a discussion easily
          (without having to respond to a previous letter)? I'm not partticularly
          literate with computers.

          Question - Who now owns the FJ&GRR TOOL CAR, Dietz Vesta Lantern?
          I acquired that in the sixties from a fellow in G'ville, on Wells St. I
          believe. The amber globe in it came from a Star L&L Co. FJ&GRR wire bottom
          I found in the G'ville tool house in 1961.

          Are there any cast FJ&GRR globes?

          Is there an inventory of FJ&G collectibles in private and public
          collections?

          Paul Larner

            Message 5 of 16 , Aug 7, 1999
              Paul,

              All you have to do is send a message to fjgrailroad@onelist.com and
              everyone on the list will get the message!

              ----------
              >From: "paul larner" <pklarner@...>

              > From: "paul larner" <pklarner@...>
              >
              > Glad to be on board and hope I can assist with what little I recall abut the
              > FJ&G, HAve a few questions like how do I get to open a discussion easily
              > (without having to respond to a previous letter)? I'm not partticularly
              > literate with computers.

              > Congratulations COUNTRYSIDE-ELIST. Our latest ONElist of the week.
              > For full story and to submit yours,

            • John Smatlak
              Message 6 of 16 , Aug 13, 1999
                I thought you all might like to see this photo of FJ&G 127 at the Orange Empire
                Railway Museum. It is painted in its early Bamberger Railroad colors, which are
                exactly the same as the FJ&G, except without the lettering. The car still needs
                the numbers applied.
                I hope the download time wasn't too long for the photo. If you would be
                interested in seeing more pictures, let me know.
                John Smatlak
              • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
                Message 7 of 16 , Aug 16, 1999
                  Let's welcome John Smaltak to the list everyone. John works out at
                  the Orange Empire Railroad Museum in Perris Ca. They are restoring
                  an FJG bullet car. I hope you all got the picture. I don't know about
                  anyone else, but I want more John!!!

                            Message 13 of 16 , Dec 26, 1999
                              Welcome to the list ChicagoLine! Hope you enjoy your stay!

                              Gino

                              Visit Gino's RailPage...
                              Home of The F.J.G.R.R.
                              http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos

                              Join the FJG discussion list at ONELIST...
                              http://www.onelist.com/community/FJGRailroad
                            • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
                              Message 14 of 16 , Dec 26, 1999
                                Welcome to the list RBGILL! Hope you enjoy your stay!