340

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 2000
      Can anyone tell me what's the difference between the combo
      they have down in Arkville and the 340? They seem a lot
      alike to me!

      Gino DiCarlo
      ----------------------------------
      gdicarlo@...
      Quad Imaging Saratoga
      x4276

    • Saul Kalbfeld
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 23, 2014
      I'm working on my second 340 Brill car body as shown. I realize this car does not have the second set of freight doors. I have 2 questions. First when and why was 340 reprinted and second why was using this car a better business decision then using several trucks
      Saul

      Sent from my iPhone
      Message 3 of 3 , Mar 23, 2014
        They look great Saul!!!  I believe the 340 was a replacement for the express car used on the electric line.  It was used for mail between Gville and Fonda.

        [Attachment(s) from Saul Kalbfeld included below]