Re: Is there anybody out there?

    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 9, 1999
      Hi Gino,

      I uploaded the whole set Monday, and they never came back down, so I sent
      the message you received yesterday and got a bouncing notice from Onelist.
      Had to go in and reset my account, and now I'm finding out that I've been
      missing anything posted since the 23 of November! Last night I posted a
      note with the first jpeg, and it did come back to me (like normal), but now
      I wonder if anyone else is receiving them, is a set of 7 jpegs I made of the
      1954 Employees Time Table (the files aren't huge, just in the 90K range,
      like the pictures I posted last September).

      Did you receive any of these, or do I have to post them to a Onelist archive
      (never received that notice either, I guess Aaron posted something about it
      in the post week).

      Paul

      Gino And Kelly DiCarlo wrote:

      > From: "Gino And Kelly DiCarlo" <dicarlos@...>
      >
      > I've been looking for this Paul and I haven't seen them!
      > Did you upload them to the onelist server?
      >
      > Gino
      >
      > ----------
      > >From: Paul Charland <p.charlie@...>
      > >To: FJG <FJGRailroad@onelist.com>
      > >Subject: [FJGRailroad] Is there anybody out there?
      > >Date: Wed, Dec 8, 1999, 9:23 PM
      > >

      > > From: Paul Charland <p.charlie@...>
      > >
      > > Hi,
      > >
      > > Did anyone happen to receive a set of 7 jepgs I posted to the group
      > > Monday? I received a notice from Onelist that my account was bouncing
      > > e-mail back to them, and that I would have to go in and reset it.
      > >
      > > Paul
      > >
      > > > Visit Gino's F.J.G.R.R. Page at
      > > http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos/
      > >

      > > Visit Gino's F.J.G.R.R. Page at