Cayadutta Conspiracy/Clock from Station

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 4, 1999
      >I've read of the "conspiracy" that turned the "local"
      >road over to the Central and then to the Cayadutta group

      This one has always interested me, because I've heard people talk about it
      but never produce any specific documents describing it. Could you explain
      more?

      I find this case rather interesting because, in the time frames I've looked
      at, the FJ&G was always controlled by roughly the same group of people
      throughout time.

      >I know they had them because a Seth Thomas No. 2, from the
      >Gloversville station exists (Was stored upstairs in the G'ville freight
      >house).

      Where might this still exist?