FJG Interurbans

  • smberg@xxxxx.xxx
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 2, 1999
      Does anyone know who makes models of the Interurbans used by the FJG - preferably in O scale? My cousin, born in Johnstown, has been seeking same for years.
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 3, 1999
        I doubt any models are available. FJ&G interurbans had a decorative arch
        over the windows which covered three windows; most interurbans had arches
        which covered only two windows. Therefore I doubt you could find an exact
        model without kit-bashing something together. I could be wrong though...