Re: Photos on Onelist

  • Charles P Woolever
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 2, 1999
      Uploading files:

      -Go to www.onelist.com
      -Sign on (or it may recognize you and give you a link to go right to your
      list(s) you subscribe to)
      -You'll be shown the lists you subscribe to
      -Click on the FJ&G list
      -On the left, you'll see a list of options like looking to see all of the
      members, archive of past emails, etc. Click on Files.
      -You'll see a list of files for the FJ&G list. Right now there are none.
      -There is a button to upload a file. There is a button to create folders to
      organize things. Any list member can do this.
      -Upload your file here (follow directions after clicking link) and then you
      make a post to the list and tell people to check out "filename.jpg" or
      whatever that you just uploaded to the file archive.

      Now the list remains pure text and fast and everyone has access to the
      files. No more ("I can't decode this" or "I didn't get the file", etc.)

      Charles