FJGRR Club November Meeting

  • Walt Danylak
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 8, 2000
      Lets try this once again.

      The November meeting of the FJ&GRR Club will be held Wednesday,
      November 29, 2000, at the Gloversville Library at 7:00 pm. Everyone
      is invited to attend.

      We will be showing the 1930's FJ&G movie (now on video tape) of the
      bullet car trip from Schenectady to Gloversville. While the quality
      of the film (tape) is not the greatest, it's the only film that I am
      aware of from the 1930's.

      Hope to see many of you at the meeting. Please feel free to bring any
      FJ&G related item(s) for show & tell.

      Walt
    • Glenn Williams
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 10, 2000
        --- In FJGRailroad@egroups.com, "Walt Danylak" <waltdanylak@c...>
        wrote:
        > [snip]
        >
        > We will be showing the 1930's FJ&G movie (now on video tape) of the
        > bullet car trip from Schenectady to Gloversville. While the quality
        > of the film (tape) is not the greatest, it's the only film that I
        > am aware of from the 1930's.
        >
        > [snip]

        Walt,

        If you're going to sell copies, add me to the list.

        Glenn
      • leedarshi
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 18, 2000
          Is there any chance that this movie would be put on video tape?
          Travelling from Rochester, NY to Glove City during the week is not
          feasable

          > The November meeting of the FJ&GRR Club will be held Wednesday,
          > November 29, 2000, at the Gloversville Library at 7:00 pm. Everyone
          > is invited to attend.
          >
          > We will be showing the 1930's FJ&G movie (now on video tape) of the
          > bullet car trip from Schenectady to Gloversville. While the quality
          > of the film (tape) is not the greatest, it's the only film that I am
          > aware of from the 1930's.
          >
          > Hope to see many of you at the meeting. Please feel free to bring any
          > FJ&G related item(s) for show & tell.
          >

          > Walt
        • Walt Danylak
          Message 4 of 5 , Nov 20, 2000
            --- In FJGRailroad@egroups.com, "leedarshi" <LeeDarshi@m...> wrote:
            > Is there any chance that this movie would be put on video tape?
            > Travelling from Rochester, NY to Glove City during the week is not
            > feasable

            Lee:

            I already have the film on video, but I don't own the rights to
            reproduce copies. It seems that I read that Andy purchased the
            original film. If Andy owns the film, maybe he will OK making copies.

            Walt
          • Randy & Lorraine Decker
            Message 5 of 5 , Nov 22, 2000
              Walt I have one of two orriginal 16mm versions of this film and I have
              permission form the owner ewhich is now Interurban Productions to sell
              copies of this film through them They are going to give me a cut rate and
              I thought once again I could get orders for these films and raise money for
              the museum?? at any raste the films (as I was instructed) are 16.99 ea.
              and they are from Interurban Films not from my copy?? My copy is going to
              be used at the box car until wee can get a TV and a video recorder so the
              public can see it and again generate sales of the videos Off the record
              you can Email me anytime at

              rldecker@... 518 863-8022