Re: eGroups FJGRailroad Post Message

  • Walt Danylak
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 8, 2000
      --- In FJGRailroad@egroups.com, "Walt Danylak" <waltdanylak@c...>
      wrote:
      > eGroups : FJGRailroad Post Message

      > My Groups
      > Help
      > Start a Group
      >

      > Welcome waltdanylak@c... | My Profile | Sign Out
      > FJGRailroad
      > Messages: Post New Message
      >

      > To: FJGRailroad@egroups.com
      > From: waltdanylak@c...
      > Date: Wed Nov 8 17:06:53 2000
      >
      > wrap words
      > What language is this post in?
      EnglishFrenchSpanishPortugueseItalianDutchGermanDanishSwedishNorwegian
      FinnishCzechHungarianPolishRomanianCroatianSerbianGaelicRussianArabicG
      reekHebrewTurkishJapaneseKoreanChinese (Traditional)Chinese
      (Simplified)

      Let's try this one more time.

      The November meeting of the FJ&GRR Club will be held Wednesday,
      November 29, 2000, at the Gloversville Library, at 7:00 pm. Everyone
      is invited to attend.

      We will be showing the 1930's film (now on video) of the trip from
      Schenectady to Gloversville in a bullet car. While the quality of the
      film is not the greatest, it is the only 1930's film from the FJ&G
      that I am aware of.

      Please feel free to bring any FJ&G related item to the meeting. Hope
      to see many of you at the meeting.

      Walt

      > * About eGroups | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | No
      Spam! | International | Contact Us
      > Copyright © 1998-2000 eGroups, Inc. All rights reserved.
    • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 8, 2000
        Re: [FJGRailroad] eGroups  FJGRailroad Post Message What happened here Walt?

        From: "Walt Danylak" <waltdanylak@...>
        Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 20:09:14 -0500
        To: <FJGRailroad@egroups.com>
        Subject: [FJGRailroad] eGroups  FJGRailroad Post Message

            Home     My Groups     Help  Start a Group  Welcome waltdanylak@... | My Profile </myprofile>  | Sign Out </logout.cgi?ref=%2Fpost%2FFJGRailroad>      FJGRailroad  Messages </messages/FJGRailroad> : Post New Message        To:  FJGRailroad@egroups.com From: waltdanylak@... Date: Wed Nov 8 17:06:53 2000 Subject:   wrap words What language is this post in?  EnglishFrenchSpanishPortugueseItalianDutchGermanDanishSwedishNorwegianFinnishCzechHungarianPolishRomanianCroatianSerbianGaelicRussianArabicGreekHebrewTurkishJapaneseKoreanChinese (Traditional)Chinese (Simplified)

        * About eGroups | Privacy Policy </info/privacy.html>  | Terms of Service </info/tos.html>  | No Spam! </info/nospam.html>  | International </info/international.html>  | Contact Us </info/contact.html>
        Copyright </info/copyright.html>  © 1998-2000 eGroups, Inc. All rights reserved.
        eGroups Sponsor

        Visit Gino's F.J.G.R.R. Page at
        http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos/

        in New York State at