Re: [FJGRailroad] eGroups FJGRailroad Post Message

    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 8, 2000
      Hi Walt,

      Can I be of assistance in any way?

      Paul
    • Walt Danylak
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 8, 2000
        --- In FJGRailroad@egroups.com, "Walt Danylak" <waltdanylak@c...>
        wrote:
        > eGroups : FJGRailroad Post Message

        > My Groups
        > Help
        > Start a Group
        >

        > Welcome waltdanylak@c... | My Profile | Sign Out
        > FJGRailroad
        > Messages: Post New Message
        >

        > To: FJGRailroad@egroups.com
        > From: waltdanylak@c...
        > Date: Wed Nov 8 17:06:53 2000
        >
        > wrap words
        > What language is this post in?
        EnglishFrenchSpanishPortugueseItalianDutchGermanDanishSwedishNorwegian
        FinnishCzechHungarianPolishRomanianCroatianSerbianGaelicRussianArabicG
        reekHebrewTurkishJapaneseKoreanChinese (Traditional)Chinese
        (Simplified)

        Let's try this one more time.

        The November meeting of the FJ&GRR Club will be held Wednesday,
        November 29, 2000, at the Gloversville Library, at 7:00 pm. Everyone
        is invited to attend.

        We will be showing the 1930's film (now on video) of the trip from
        Schenectady to Gloversville in a bullet car. While the quality of the
        film is not the greatest, it is the only 1930's film from the FJ&G
        that I am aware of.

        Please feel free to bring any FJ&G related item to the meeting. Hope
        to see many of you at the meeting.

        Walt

        > * About eGroups | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | No
        Spam! | International | Contact Us
        > Copyright © 1998-2000 eGroups, Inc. All rights reserved.
      • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 8, 2000
          Re: [FJGRailroad] eGroups  FJGRailroad Post Message What happened here Walt?

          From: "Walt Danylak" <waltdanylak@...>
          Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 20:09:14 -0500
          To: <FJGRailroad@egroups.com>
          Subject: [FJGRailroad] eGroups  FJGRailroad Post Message

              Home     My Groups     Help  Start a Group  Welcome waltdanylak@... | My Profile </myprofile>  | Sign Out </logout.cgi?ref=%2Fpost%2FFJGRailroad>      FJGRailroad  Messages </messages/FJGRailroad> : Post New Message        To:  FJGRailroad@egroups.com From: waltdanylak@... Date: Wed Nov 8 17:06:53 2000 Subject:   wrap words What language is this post in?  EnglishFrenchSpanishPortugueseItalianDutchGermanDanishSwedishNorwegianFinnishCzechHungarianPolishRomanianCroatianSerbianGaelicRussianArabicGreekHebrewTurkishJapaneseKoreanChinese (Traditional)Chinese (Simplified)

          * About eGroups | Privacy Policy </info/privacy.html>  | Terms of Service </info/tos.html>  | No Spam! </info/nospam.html>  | International </info/international.html>  | Contact Us </info/contact.html>
          Copyright </info/copyright.html>  © 1998-2000 eGroups, Inc. All rights reserved.
          eGroups Sponsor

          Visit Gino's F.J.G.R.R. Page at
          http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos/

          in New York State at