eGroups FJGRailroad Post Message

  • Walt Danylak
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 8, 2000
      eGroups : FJGRailroad Post Message

      eGroups
      Click Here!

       My Groups

       Help

      Start a Group

      Welcome waltdanylak@... | My Profile | Sign Out
      Messages
        FJGRailroad
        Messages: Post New Message
      To: FJGRailroad@egroups.com
      From:waltdanylak@...
      Date:Wed Nov 8 17:06:53 2000
      Subject:
      wrap words
      What language is this post in?

      *About eGroups | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | No Spam! | International | Contact Us
      Copyright © 1998-2000 eGroups, Inc. All rights reserved.

      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 8, 2000
        Hi Walt,

        Can I be of assistance in any way?

        Paul
      • Walt Danylak
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 8, 2000
          --- In FJGRailroad@egroups.com, "Walt Danylak" <waltdanylak@c...>
          wrote:
          > eGroups : FJGRailroad Post Message

          > My Groups
          > Help
          > Start a Group
          >

          > Welcome waltdanylak@c... | My Profile | Sign Out
          > FJGRailroad
          > Messages: Post New Message
          >

          > To: FJGRailroad@egroups.com
          > From: waltdanylak@c...
          > Date: Wed Nov 8 17:06:53 2000
          >
          > wrap words
          > What language is this post in?
          EnglishFrenchSpanishPortugueseItalianDutchGermanDanishSwedishNorwegian
          FinnishCzechHungarianPolishRomanianCroatianSerbianGaelicRussianArabicG
          reekHebrewTurkishJapaneseKoreanChinese (Traditional)Chinese
          (Simplified)

          Let's try this one more time.

          The November meeting of the FJ&GRR Club will be held Wednesday,
          November 29, 2000, at the Gloversville Library, at 7:00 pm. Everyone
          is invited to attend.

          We will be showing the 1930's film (now on video) of the trip from
          Schenectady to Gloversville in a bullet car. While the quality of the
          film is not the greatest, it is the only 1930's film from the FJ&G
          that I am aware of.

          Please feel free to bring any FJ&G related item to the meeting. Hope
          to see many of you at the meeting.

          Walt

          > * About eGroups | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | No
          Spam! | International | Contact Us
          > Copyright © 1998-2000 eGroups, Inc. All rights reserved.
        • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 8, 2000
            Re: [FJGRailroad] eGroups  FJGRailroad Post Message What happened here Walt?

            From: "Walt Danylak" <waltdanylak@...>
            Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 20:09:14 -0500
            To: <FJGRailroad@egroups.com>
            Subject: [FJGRailroad] eGroups  FJGRailroad Post Message

                Home     My Groups     Help  Start a Group  Welcome waltdanylak@... | My Profile </myprofile>  | Sign Out </logout.cgi?ref=%2Fpost%2FFJGRailroad>      FJGRailroad  Messages </messages/FJGRailroad> : Post New Message        To:  FJGRailroad@egroups.com From: waltdanylak@... Date: Wed Nov 8 17:06:53 2000 Subject:   wrap words What language is this post in?  EnglishFrenchSpanishPortugueseItalianDutchGermanDanishSwedishNorwegianFinnishCzechHungarianPolishRomanianCroatianSerbianGaelicRussianArabicGreekHebrewTurkishJapaneseKoreanChinese (Traditional)Chinese (Simplified)

            * About eGroups | Privacy Policy </info/privacy.html>  | Terms of Service </info/tos.html>  | No Spam! </info/nospam.html>  | International </info/international.html>  | Contact Us </info/contact.html>
            Copyright </info/copyright.html>  © 1998-2000 eGroups, Inc. All rights reserved.
            eGroups Sponsor

            Visit Gino's F.J.G.R.R. Page at
            http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos/

            in New York State at