RE: [FJGRailroad] Hi everybody, and hats!!!

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 8, 2000
      Hi Pete, you're up early!!! Yes, it was worth the drive for my son to
      see Thomas up close. I just wanted to ride the tour train. It's pretty
      neat at the D&U. Have you ever been there? It's a cozy little line that
      reminds me a little bit of the FJG. Did you ride Thomas down at the
      Strasburg
      Railroad? I plan on heading down there sometime in the future. That place
      looks great...

      Gino DiCarlo
      gdicarlo@...
      Quad Imaging Saratoga