RE: [FJGRailroad] Hi everybody, and hats!!!

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 8, 2000
      Hi Howard! This is Gino, moderator of the group. I've been meaning to
      welcome you aboard and to ask you to tell us a little about yourself. I'm
      glad you did so on your own. We're glad to have you on with us. So, you
      teach at SUNY Delhi? My brother and sister graduated from there years ago.
      Delhi is a neat little town. A big rail history there too. I have been
      to the D & U and find it a classic little operation. I brought my son down
      there last year to see Thomas The Tank Engine and unfortunately their rides
      were all sold out. I drove 2.5 hours and didn't even get a ride. I plan
      on visiting there again. Once again, welcome to the list...

      Gino DiCarlo
      ----------------------------------
      gdicarlo@...
      Quad Imaging Saratoga
      x4276

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 8, 2000
        Hi Pete, you're up early!!! Yes, it was worth the drive for my son to
        see Thomas up close. I just wanted to ride the tour train. It's pretty
        neat at the D&U. Have you ever been there? It's a cozy little line that
        reminds me a little bit of the FJG. Did you ride Thomas down at the
        Strasburg
        Railroad? I plan on heading down there sometime in the future. That place
        looks great...

        Gino DiCarlo
        ----------------------------------
        gdicarlo@...
        Quad Imaging Saratoga
        x4276

        we rode on thomas down here==it wasn't that exciting for the kids---but
        seeing him was
        > Hi Howard! This is Gino, moderator of the group. I've been meaning to
        > welcome you aboard and to ask you to tell us a little about yourself. I'm
        > glad you did so on your own. We're glad to have you on with us. So, you
        > teach at SUNY Delhi? My brother and sister graduated from there years
        ago.
        > Delhi is a neat little town. A big rail history there too. I have been
        > to the D & U and find it a classic little operation. I brought my son
        down
        > there last year to see Thomas The Tank Engine and unfortunately their
        rides
        > were all sold out. I drove 2.5 hours and didn't even get a ride. I plan
        > on visiting there again. Once again, welcome to the list...
        >
        > Gino DiCarlo
        > gdicarlo@...
        > Quad Imaging Saratoga
        > x4276