Hats

  • Tim Germain
    Message 1 of 42 , Nov 1, 2000
      Randy, will you be selling any of the hats and/or t-shirts at the box
      car museum? They would be a good way to raise money for the museum.
      While we are at it, let's get some HO scale box cars done up for the
      FJG. I'd be sure to get some.

      Tim
    • Glenn Williams
      Message 42 of 42 , Jun 25, 2001
        --- In FJGRailroad@e..., Gino And Kelly DiCarlo <dicarlos@c...> wrote:
        > Hi guys,
        >
        > If any of you were thinking about ordering an FJG Ball Cap, but were
        > still undecided, here's a link to a picture of one. Check it out...
        >
        > http://www.geocities.com/thedicarlos/railpage40.html
        >
        > Then send Randy a check and get your very own FJG Ball Cap!
        > You're not stylish without it!!!
        >
        > Gino

        The above link has been added to the Links section. All those who
        did not heed the warnings and acquire their very own copy of this
        limited-edition headgear can now see what they have missed. . .

        [Yes, I know, I need a vacation. . . And this is only the first of
        two 24x7 on-call weeks. . .]

        Glenn