RE: [FJGRailroad] FYI Lucius Beebe FJ&G Railroad

    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 31, 2000
      Dave,

      Can this book still be picked up? It sounds like a good one. Any other New
      York
      short lines in it?

      Gino DiCarlo
      ----------------------------------
      gdicarlo@...
      Quad Imaging Saratoga
      x4276

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 31, 2000
        Gino,
        This book is copy righted 1947. My copy is one of 1500 copies signed, but
        there are other ones out there. Here is a link so you can see what the book
        looks if you happen to see one for your self. This auction is over. If I see
        another one I'll let you know. Talk at you later.
        Dave

        <A
        HREF="http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=467249275&ed=9720

        18442">eBay item 467249275 (Ends Oct-19-00 22:07:22 PDT) - MIXED TRAIN DAILY
        </A>
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 31, 2000
          I didn't realize you got the book from an auction Dave! I thought it was
          something available in stores...

          Gino DiCarlo
          gdicarlo@...
          Quad Imaging Saratoga
          x4276

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 31, 2000
            Hi Gino,
            I had purchased my book this year from my sister in-laws mother, who has
            a book store in Colorado. Some stores do have it in the out of print area.
            I'll send some more links!
            Dave