FJG movies

  • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 1, 1999
      Hi Guys,

      Someone on the list mentioned having an FJG 8mm movie in
      the past. Does anyone else on the list know of any movies
      anywhere or do any of you have a movie in your possession?

      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 1, 1999
        An 8mm movie was done in the steam/trolley era. It was duplicated by some
        railfan who had an interest or small company in railroad films. I have seen
        the copy but it's not that great.

        I have a VHS videotape copy of this film but it's not of much use; it's not
        very good quality.

        There are also a few films floating around of the diesel years. I know of
        some that I don't have and their owners don't seem too willing to let them
        be copied or distributed.

        I have a VHS copy of about 30 minutes or so of color movies of FJ&G Diesels,
        including #20, 21, and 103, but the guy who took the movies does not want me
        to have them copied or distributed.

        -Aaron
      • psefton@xxxxxxxxx.xxx
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 1, 1999
          can't some one digitally clean up the steam trolley era film ? it sounds
          really cool.
          An 8mm movie was done in the steam/trolley era. It was duplicated by some
          railfan who had an interest or small company in railroad films. I have seen
          the copy but it's not that great.

          I have a VHS videotape copy of this film but it's not of much use; it's not
          very good quality.

          There are also a few films floating around of the diesel years. I know of
          some that I don't have and their owners don't seem too willing to let them
          be copied or distributed.

          I have a VHS copy of about 30 minutes or so of color movies of FJ&G Diesels,
          including #20, 21, and 103, but the guy who took the movies does not want me
          to have them copied or distributed.

          -Aaron

          Visit Gino's F.J.G.R.R. Page at
          http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos/