Re: [FJGRailroad] Test

  • Randy & Lorraine Decker
    Message 1 of 10 , Oct 16, 2000
      WHO IS THIS?????

      ----- Original Message -----
      From: Dicarlo, Gino <Gino.Dicarlo@...>
      To: FJG Railroad (E-mail) <fjgrailroad@egroups.com>
      Sent: Monday, October 16, 2000 8:18 AM
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Test

      > Hello,
      >
      > Just sending a test here to make sure that my new e-mail here at work is
      > functioning properly!
      > While I'm at it, hello everyone!

      > This message has been scanned for viruses with Trend Micro's Interscan
      VirusWall.

      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 16, 2000
        No Glenn, I've got work, but a new e-mail system in place here...

        > Just sending a test here to make sure that my new e-mail here at
        work is
        > functioning properly!
        > While I'm at it, hello everyone!
        >
        > Gino

        Wassa matta, Gino, no work?! ;-)

        Glenn
        (who is sending from *his* work)

        Visit Gino's F.J.G.R.R. Page at
        http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos/

        http://www.trainweb.com/gcdra/

        in New York State at
        http://ny.existingstations.com/

      • stevejamie1@juno.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 23, 2001
          Just wanted to see if this hamster could still do it.
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 19, 2005
            Sorry for the test but I found out this morning my mail for 3rdPlanIt on
            Yahoo is being routed through the biggest spamming company in Brazil
            before it gets to the list and wanted to see if this is happening here
            as well.

            Paul
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 19, 2005
              This group looks clean, thanks.