Re: [FJGRailroad] Berryville

  • Randy & Lorraine Decker
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 16, 2000
      I just found three more references to Berryville myself Paul ad was going
      to ask for help?? Seems this Topographical Map is mistaken I thought I
      made the mistake?? Hey what do you know I was right all along! You think
      I would learn to just go with it I am always right anyway!! >????????????

      Message 2 of 7 , Oct 17, 2000
        It's a bitch being perfect, but only a few of us can appreciate the feeling.

        Paul

        http://profiles.msn.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 4, 2001
          I was in the library doing research up here at SU. Rather than spend the
          entire night researching Iroquois/Colonial political agreements and New York
          State industrial development (or lack thereof), I decided to take a little
          time-out and look up some railroad-related information.

          I found a map from the late 1800s which shows "Berryville" as a settlement
          about two miles directly west of Fonda. It is not exactly where the FJ&G
          crossed the Cayadutta on High Bridge; it was further west than that by about
          a mile. Hopefully this will shed a little light on the subject, which I do
          remember we discussed earlier.

          We are getting hit with snow up here; we've gotten a little over 3.5 inches
          in the last 3 hours. We're expected to get between 1 and 2 feet before it's
          all said and done by Tuesday afternoon.

          I would suggest everyone *STAY AWAY* from Syracuse for a while... there's a
          bug going around the city which half the people I know have contracted. I
          myself rarely get sick, but I have this bug right now and it's not fun. I
          also have to write 4 midterm papers in the next 3 days.

          Hope everyone is feeling better than I am.

          All the best,
          Aaron
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 5, 2001
            Aaron,

            It's probably the same bug that has infected all of Saratoga and
            Quad Graphics!!! Whew, the snow is piling up and I'm here at work,
            and the snow blower is sitting in the garage!!!

            Gino DiCarlo
            ----------------------------------
            gdicarlo@...
            Quad Imaging Saratoga
            x4276

            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 5, 2001
              Interesting! Bug Here too Is it me or do those viruses seem to get better
              and better designed? Sent my Neighbors little boy (1 1/2) to the Hospital
              > It's probably the same bug that has infected all of Saratoga and
              > Quad Graphics!!! Whew, the snow is piling up and I'm here at work,
              > and the snow blower is sitting in the garage!!!
              >
              > Gino DiCarlo
              > gdicarlo@...
              > Quad Imaging Saratoga
              > x4276