Reprint

  • Randy & Lorraine Decker
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 7, 2000
      Just wantred to let you guy's know!!  Arcadia has released the second printing of the FJ&G Book !  Took a while?   it looks great, and it comes with a few corrections!    I know most of you have this by now, just to let the rest of you who have not seen this know?  Randy

    • dpomed@cs.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 9, 2000
        please let me know where I could get the reprint of the FJG
        book.Thanks
      • Randy & Lorraine Decker
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 9, 2000
          I just got my order in from the publiser so I have several left after
          filling the orders that have been waiting? If you want you can email me at
          home rldecker@... or if you are from this area you can find them
          at some of the local book dealers? Thanks Randy
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 9, 2000
            Trolleys Down the Mohawk has been on eBay this week - may still be there.
            The FJ&G portion is the S&TD Dave Nestle did with Bill Gordon.
            PKL

            http://profiles.msn.com