Steam and Trolley Days

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2000
      Reference the search for this book: keep an eye on eBay. They turn
      up every now and then at different prices. Last one, I saw was from
      the United Kingdom must have been a month ago and went quite
      reasonable - I don't believe it even reached $20.00 US. I wanted to
      verify this, but couldn't find it.

      Click on "search" at the very top of the home page then search
      using "gloversville" as the criteria and be sure to put a check in
      the check description box. If one's offered it should come up along
      with anything else from the FJ&G. Admittedly this doesn't find
      everything but it's the most reliable. Occasionally I'll find
      something quite by accident that used some variation of FJ&G. You
      can also search by bidder and follow me, Gino, Randy or a guy titled
      blackflyone. If one uf us doesn't find it, it's probably not there.
      There are a couple of other ways to narrow the search on FJ&G items
      like looking in the postcard category for the towwns that share a
      common name with seeral locales in the US. Nothing like looking up
      Fonda and getting dozens of pages on the Fonda clan, or Amsterdam and
      finding nude post cards from A. Holland.

      I really don't need any more competition in the bidding arena, but
      there are some nice things out there and more than enough to go
      around.

      PKL
    • Gino DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2000
        I noticed a used Railroad Book link on the net (The address escapes me) and
        they had Steam and Trolley Days and Trolleys Down The Mohawk. The prices
        were pretty steep though! I see those books on Ebay from time to time, but
        I don't bid because I'd like other people to get a hold of it...

        Gino
      • etozorak
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 23, 2014