Re: model kits for museum

  • Tim Germain
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 6, 2000
      Andy, thanks for the information. I'll give it a try. Now to get
      the car done for Randy before May.

      What rolling stock did the FJG own? Is there a list printed anywhere
      that I can consult?

      Last question for now, if any of you know of a copy of Dave Nestle's
      book Steam and Trolley Days... that is for sale please let me know.
      I've been trying the internet at various places and haven't found one
      yet. Actually I did find one copy, but it was sold the day before I
      was able to contact them.

      Tim

      --- In FJGRailroad@egroups.com, fusco@b... wrote:
      > --- In FJGRailroad@egroups.com, "Tim Germain" <tim_germain@h...>
      > wrote:
      > > I have two Thrall 4-door cars that I found at a train show. I
      > would
      > > like to get them repainted for the FJ&G. I would be willing to
      > > donate
      > > one to the museum if I could get the other repainted. I'd do it
      > > myself but, unfortunately, don't have the materials to do so.
      Any