Pictures of Years Ago

  • Saul Kalbfeld
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 4, 2000
      When we were in Gloversville for my reunion, we went down to the
      Macy's Mall in Colonie. (I can't remember the actual name,
      Northgate?)There is a store which has 100's of framed prints of old
      time scenes from the Capital District called Pictures of Years Ago. I
      bought a couple of Albany prints, one being a birds eye view of the
      back of Union Station taken about 1960. There are many railroad,
      train
      and traction pictures on sale. The Name on the back of my pictures is
      John McElroy and the phone number is 518-465-1366.

      Saul
    • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 6, 2000
        Yeah Saul, Great store. It's in Colonie Center!

        Gino