Big Photo Files

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 29, 1999
      A note to those of you who have been posting photos to the list... unless
      you want us to make print-outs of the photos you have, it's best to send
      them at 72dpi.

      Higher-resolution scans are great for printing, but they do take a lot
      longer to send/receive in email. Computer monitors have a maximum
      resolution of 72dpi so, for general on-screen viewing, 72dpi works for most
      photos.

      Just thought I'd pass this on in case anyone is concerned with waiting 5 or
      10 minutes for all the files to download.

      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 1999
        Great tip thanks.
        PKL