Interesting item on eBay web site item#450012746: MOHAWK VALLEY TROLLEYS Vintage Photos

  • dicarlos@capital.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2000
      Trolley's Down the Mohawk is up for
      auction on E-Bay. At the moment it is only
      15 bucks. Give it a shot!

      Gino

      Title of item: MOHAWK VALLEY TROLLEYS Vintage Photos
      Seller: murphysloft
      Starts: Sep-25-00 19:31:39 PDT
      Ends: Oct-05-00 19:31:39 PDT
      Price: Currently $14.95
      To bid on the item, go to: http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=450012746

      Item Description:

      TROLLEYS DOWN THE MOHAWK VALLEY Horse Cars Street cars, Interurbans Steam Engines Diesels
      Schenectady Railways ( The " Electric City " ) Fonda Johnstown & Gloversville Ballstone Terminal Railways Vintage BW Photos throughout.
      Written & Pub By William Reed Gordon. 208 pp. Oversized PB. 1970. Near VG+ condition. Tight bright vivid and clean. Pictorial epp. Come on down with a BID!
      ..............[See Image] Winner pays postage/shipping. Bid with confidence. Your Satisfaction Assured or prompt refund

      Visit eBay, the world's largest Personal Trading Community at http://www.ebay.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2000
        THanks for the heads up; I have a copy, though in separating condition. It's
        a good book as Gordon's books go. Recall that this is the book where he
        republished Dave's material on the FJ&G, without consent, effectively
        killing the book started in the late 60's and now being done by me. The
        thing I'm doing is not going to be on the same style or format as Dave's or
        Gordon's books. It will be a more in depth study of the railroad's history,
        not primarily a picture book. If you can't get S&TD, TDM is the next best
        thing.

        Don't expect to work today, Wed. or Thurs. wassup?

        Paul

        http://profiles.msn.com