Re: [FJGRailroad] Railpace magazines....

  • Michael Christie
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2000
      Mohawk Valley in Schenectady has a fairly decent book selection. It is
      definitely the larger out of the two. Also, I'm pretty sure he carries
      toys, however, not too sure on Thomas merchandise.

      I do know that Mohawk Valley carries a couple books on the FJ&G though.
      It's where I purchased them :)

      The store in Scotia, is good for primarilly model supplies. He carries a
      couple magazines and very few books. Both are very friendly and will help
      you out with anything you are looking for.

      Hope this helps!

      MJC

      >From: Gino DiCarlo <GDICARLO@...>
      >To: FJGRailroad@egroups.com
      >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Railpace magazines....
      >Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 08:36:06 -0600
      >
      >Michael,
      >
      >How are those train stores? I've never been to either one! Do any of them
      >have a book selection. The Great Train Store had a killer collection!!!
      >Do
      >any of them carry Thomas The Tank Engine Toys? Again, the great train
      >store
      >had a great selection.
      >
      >Gino
      >

      >Visit Gino's F.J.G.R.R. Page at
      >http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos/
      >
      >Visit The Greater Capital District Railfan Assocation At
      >http://www.trainweb.com/gcdra/
      >
      >Visit The Site For Existing Railroad Stations
      >in New York State at
      >http://ny.existingstations.com/

      http://profiles.msn.com
    • Michael Christie
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 2, 2000
        He has the book written by Mr. Decker. It is one of my favorites! Not sure
        on the other one though...I think it was one of Larry Hart's books that
        mentioned the FJ&G operations in Sch'dy.

        MJC

        >From: Gino DiCarlo <GDICARLO@...>
        >To: FJGRailroad@egroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] Railpace magazines....
        >Date: Mon, 02 Oct 2000 09:49:14 -0600
        >
        >Thanks Michael! By the way, what 2 FJG books does he sell?
        >
        >Gino
        >

        >Visit Gino's F.J.G.R.R. Page at
        >http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos/
        >
        >Visit The Greater Capital District Railfan Assocation At
        >http://www.trainweb.com/gcdra/
        >
        >Visit The Site For Existing Railroad Stations
        >in New York State at
        >http://ny.existingstations.com/

        http://profiles.msn.com
      • Gino DiCarlo
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 2, 2000
          Thanks Michael! By the way, what 2 FJG books does he sell?