Re: [FJGRailroad] More on Trolley Tracks

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2000
      I believe you're correct. The boulevards were not paved until 1929, when
      the belt line went to bus so that rail was likely picked up but in the rest
      of the streets except for serious special work, as at the major corners I
      would suspect it's all in. Miller St. in J'town was torn up this summer and
      that rail is still in and I believe it can be seen at the top of N. Market
      St. hill in J'town as well.

      PKL

      http://profiles.msn.com