Re: [FJGRailroad] Rail Trails

  • Randy & Lorraine Decker
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 26, 2000
      Yep that is my take on this as well Saul In the city the police are
      already using this trail for bike patrols and the wooden posts at each
      street x-ing are stopping the motorized use of this right of way! in the
      area that has been contested, by local people, I doubt there will be bike
      patrols it is out of the city limits but at least there will be people using
      this area and it will be more difficult for the snow machines and ATV's to
      gain access! I am for the railtrail but I do not live along this right of
      way and I can certainly see where this would be a concern for those who do!
      Where land is owned on each side of this trail there will have to be access
      provided for the land owner to cross and again wooden posts placed at these
      locations to limit access to motorized vehicles??