New Members

  • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 23, 2000
      New Members Hi guys,

      Just wanted to pass alomg to you that we've had a number of new
      members this past week.  It's great to see people come on board!
      Unfortunatly we haven't had anyone introduce themselves which would
      be a nice thing.  hint,hint,hint!  Let's hear from you new people.  Just
      drop a line to the group (fjgrailroad@egroups.com) telling us about
      your railroad interests and any interest or connection to the FJGRR.
      I see that one of our new members, Walt Danylak is on board and I
      know what a big FJG fan he is!

      Gino

             Visit Gino's RailPage...
              Home of The F.J.G.R.R.