Re: [FJGRailroad] Another Letter

  • Randy & Lorraine Decker
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 22, 2000
      Another Letter
      Well there is a certain amount of crime taking place along the tracks in Gloversville and that is in Gloversville and that is a legitimate point of view to be concerned with. But there is no problems (other than the dangerous snow machines)  in the outskirts where she is?? but my point is it is not the railtrails fault I say that with the caliber of some of Gloversville's youths, these day's, there would be more problems if they left the old dirt roadbed like it was instead of the much more attractive and public minded railtrail!!  I have to admit Theresa You would be hard pressed to name me one actual incident of criminal activity in your area of the old FJ&G line???