Re: [FJGRailroad] Tracing the Cayadutta; Topo Maps

  • Randy & Lorraine Decker
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 16 6:28 PM
      Glenn Good to here from you again!! Hope all is well We are doing our
      part to keep the FJ&G alive. By the way the Boxcar is coming along nicely!
      track lighting should be inplace soon and after the floors are roughed out
      with a floor sander we will have a great little place to exhibit some of the
      FJ&G treasures that are out there? Randy