Re: GE 44 tonner pics?

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 23, 1999
      Hi Paul,

      Did not receive any photos. The only thing that I can tell you to try is, make
      sure you save the images as jpeg's, and when you send them, click the "attach"
      button, and open the file. I've posted some far size images to group before,
      some onelist does not have a restriction on the size of a file that can be
      posted. If that doesn't work, we need to call in a professional....Aaron!!!!

      Paul

      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 24, 1999
        Let me try this. Last time I sent more than my server would allow. Here
        goes.

        PKL

        >From: Paul Charland <p.charlie@...>
        >To: FJGRailroad@onelist.com
        >Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] GE 44 tonner pics?
        >Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 22:17:00 -0500
        >
        >Hi Paul,
        >
        >Did not receive any photos. The only thing that I can tell you to try is,
        >make
        >sure you save the images as jpeg's, and when you send them, click the
        >"attach"
        >button, and open the file. I've posted some far size images to group
        >before,
        >some onelist does not have a restriction on the size of a file that can be
        >posted. If that doesn't work, we need to call in a
        >professional....Aaron!!!!
        >
        >Paul
        >
        >paul larner wrote:
        >
        > > From: "paul larner" <pklarner@...>
        > >
        > > These are a few I have. Hope they come out. If they don't, does anyone
        >know
        > > how to geet an HP scan to go. I can work well with them but I can't
        >seem to
        > > get them to transmit via my eMail provider. PKL
        > >
        > > >From: Paul Charland <p.charlie@...>
        > > >To: FJG <FJGRailroad@onelist.com>
        > > >Subject: [FJGRailroad] GE 44 tonner pics?
        > > >Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 15:37:30 -0500
        > > >
        > > >HI,
        > > >
        > > >Does anyone have any pictures of the FJ&G GE 44 tonner that they can
        > > >post?
        > > >
        > > >Paul

        > > >Visit Gino's F.J.G.R.R. Page at
        > > >http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos/
        > > ><< text3.html >>
        > >
        > > > Visit Gino's F.J.G.R.R. Page at
        > > http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos/

        >Visit Gino's F.J.G.R.R. Page at
        >http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos/
        ><< text3.html >>
      • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
        Message 3 of 5 , Nov 26, 1999
          Paul,

          great pictures of #30. I have never seen some of them! Thanks for
          posting the picts to the list!

          Visit Gino's RailPage...
          Home of The F.J.G.R.R.
          http://www.capital.net/~dicarlos

          Join the FJG discussion list at ONELIST...
          http://www.onelist.com/community/FJGRailroad