Re: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G S-2....Not!

    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 5, 2000
      Hi Aaron,

      Although you are correct in most cases, there is one example that comes to mind.
      Providence and Worchester purchased two ex-CR GP-9s out of EMD's scrap line, believe they
      may have traded two or three RS-3s for them. Was the first time this happened, back about
      '81 or ';82 as I remember.

      Paul

      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 5, 2000
        Hi Arron,

        Could have always hoped that they scrapped two to make one! Think Jim seen the unit for a
        very short time and it registered as an orange and black switcher. Not being a Chessie
        fan, the natural thing to think of was the FJ&G that he is familiar with, too bad it didn't
        turn out! We'll try harder next time!

        Paul