S-2 in Alexandria VA?

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 4, 2000
      After reading Jim's comment this morning, I posted a question on
      alt.binaries.pictures.rail to see if anyone living in the Alexandria VA
      area know anything of an orange/black with cream colored S-2. So far I
      have received one responce:

      When I lived there about 1980, they were still using a "fireless" steam
      engine at that power plant. Sounds like they have modernized.

      Doesn't sound like much, but think of the timing, the FJ&G S-2s were
      sent to Little Ferry around that time. Could one of them be in Virginia
      now?

      Paul