Re: [FJGRailroad] Digest Number 264

  • Jim Faliveno
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 4, 2000
      All:

      Monday, I was in Washington, DC due to a canceled flight. I was put up in a
      Radisson in Alexandria, VA. As I was leaving for the airport, we passed a
      coal fired Power Station. The pile of coal was so huge I knew I was going
      to see some trains.

      As we came around a corner, I spotted an old diesel switcher. Guess what?
      Colors were right black, orange and yellow stripes (faded) and the shape
      tickled my memory. If I wasn't in such a hurry to make the plane I would
      have stopped. Only saw it for 10 sec or so.

      Anyone else know anything about this?

      Jim

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2000
        Posted this on alt.binaries.pictures.rail, someone may know something about it.

        Paul

      • psefton@crosslink.net
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 4, 2000
          as a resident of Alexandria I can find out.