Re: [FJGRailroad] Electric Div. Carbarn Fire

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 4, 2000
      I believe John Smatlak went in there (with appropriate permission) not too
      many years ago and got some things that were left over from the trolley era.
      Are you still on this list John, and could you tell us a little about what
      you found?

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 4, 2000
        Does anyone have any recent pictures of the Trolley Barn? Of course before
        the fire? The picture of it burning in the Leader is eerie! You can see
        the shape of the building, but it is totally engulfed in flames. I guess
        the fire department was worried about the bridge so they stood there and
        watched it burn untill they got word that the bridge would support their
        fire vehicles. Thank God no one was inside!