Re: [FJGRailroad] Electric Div. Carbarn Fire

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 4, 2000
      Maybe when those firebugs get out of jail, they can go and torch the
      Sacandaga and Broadalbin Depots!!! I saw a story about the arsons on Fox23
      news last night and a parent of one of the kids said "That's the kind of
      thing the little bastards do these days!" Only a parent could be proud, huh?

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 4, 2000
        I believe John Smatlak went in there (with appropriate permission) not too
        many years ago and got some things that were left over from the trolley era.
        Are you still on this list John, and could you tell us a little about what
        you found?

        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 4, 2000
          Does anyone have any recent pictures of the Trolley Barn? Of course before
          the fire? The picture of it burning in the Leader is eerie! You can see
          the shape of the building, but it is totally engulfed in flames. I guess
          the fire department was worried about the bridge so they stood there and
          watched it burn untill they got word that the bridge would support their
          fire vehicles. Thank God no one was inside!