Trolley Barn Fire

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3 9:04 AM
      I just read in this morning's "Times Union" that two Gloversville youths
      were charged with burglary and arson in connection with the fire at the
      old trolley barn. The 16 and 17 year old were burglarizing the place and
      set the fire to cover up their fingerprints. Once again fire claims another
      FJG landmark, but this time we have some of our fine youth to thank!