Re: Old Irons

    Message 1 of 11 , Nov 23, 1999
      As far as I can tell, all the FJ&G steam locomotives are scrapped. Parts
      from the S2s were re-used on some NYS&W equipment. The 44-ton #30 is still
      in operation on the Burlington Junction Railway in Burlington, Iowa. The
      gas car, 340, was eventually sold to some sort of museum in Manitoba but I
      can't find any record of it still existing. That's about all I can mention;
      of course leaving out other equipment that we've already discussed on-list.