Re: Happy Holidays

  • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 23, 1999
      So do I Peter! Thanks...

      Gino

      ----------

      Message 2 of 14 , Dec 26, 2001
        Happy Holidays from Gino's Railpage! Have a safe and happy one!
        See you in 2002...

        Gino DiCarlo
        www.fjgrr.com
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 23, 2002
          Hi everyone!

          I'd like to wish everyone here on the list a Happy Holiday Season! Whatever
          your
          beliefs are, please enjoy the time with your families and I hope it is a
          safe one!

          Merry Christmas And God Bless Us All!!!

          Gino

          Group Moderator

          www.fjgrr.com
        • Dick Ryall
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 23, 2002
            The same wish for you and yours this Christmas Season,dick

          • mwilber@webtv.net
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 24, 2002
              To All: Ho-Ho-Ho Merry Christmas to all!!!
              F = Family
              J = Joyful
              &
              G = Giving Mark
            • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 26, 2002
                > To All: Ho-Ho-Ho Merry Christmas to all!!!
                > F = Family
                > J = Joyful
                > &
                > G = Giving Mark

                Hey,

                That's not what you told us FJ&G stood for!

                Gino
              • Dick Ryall
                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 26, 2002
                  What did you get told it stood for? dick

                  Message 8 of 14 , Dec 26, 2002
                    Your right Gino
                    F un J okes & G ames
                    Mark
                  • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
                    Message 9 of 14 , Dec 27, 2002
                      > Your right Gino
                      > F un J okes & G ames
                      > Mark

                      Yeah, that was it Mark! It's all fun, jokes and games until someone loses
                      an eyeball!

                      Message 10 of 14 , Dec 24, 2005
                        A big Happy Holidays to you and all from Gino's Railpage.  May your Christmas and Hanukkah be a
                        festive one!!!  Happy Boxing Day to our friends up North!!!!

                        Gino DiCarlo

                        --
                        www.ginosrailpage.com
                        www.fjgrr.org
                        Message 11 of 14 , Dec 25, 2005
                          Thanks Gino,

                          Boxing Day is actually tomorrow... do you not have this in the States, I
                          can't imagine the most capitalistic nation on earth not having Boxing
                          Day Sales!

                          Paul :-) Ho, Ho, Ho!

                          Message 12 of 14 , Dec 25, 2005
                            I know it's the day after Christmas, I just wanted to drop a "Great White North" reference in my
                            email.  Ever since I proclaimed "Happy Thanksgiving" in November a few Years ago! ;)

                            Gino

                            Gino's Railpage wrote:
                            > A big Happy Holidays to you and all from Gino's Railpage.  May your
                            > Christmas and Hanukkah be a
                            > festive one!!!  Happy Boxing Day to our friends up North!!!!
                            >
                            > Gino DiCarlo
                            >
                            > --
                            > www.ginosrailpage.com
                            > www.fjgrr.org