Programs

  • exlibris72
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 24, 2014
      The Gloversville Public Library is interested in hosting a program about the FJG for the public in April.
      Whom should I speak to about this idea?

      Thank you.
      Barbara Madonna
      Library Director
      bmadonna@...
      518-725-2819
    • etozorak
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 25, 2014
        Barbara, I have a video I created about the FJ&G in Microsoft Train Simulator.  You can view it here:

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfHMZRcxJoQ

        If it would be helpful, I could send this to you on DVD for exhibiting.  Let me know what would work best:  etozorak@...

        Nick
      • Daniel Pinto
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 27, 2014
          Hello Nick,

          A Really Nice Video!!!

          It was a pleasure to watch it and I appreciate all the work involved. Not only in the video but in the making of the route for MSTS.

          Dan