FJG model railroad layout

  • LeeDarshi@msn.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15, 2000
      When will those picture be uploaded to Egroup's website?
    • DICARLO, GINO
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 15, 2000
        Uncle Lee,

        I think he said that he uploaded the rest of the photos, so the whole bunch
        should be there on the Egroup site...

        Gino
      • leedarshi
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 17, 2000
          I looked after receiving this but I did not see a folder name that
          looked like it contained the model railroad layout photos.