FJ&G layout plans

  • tim_germain
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 15, 2014
      I would like to build a shelf layout of or based on the FJ&G.  Have any of you put together a layout plan for a shelf layout about 6 - 8 feet long and 18 - 24 inches wide?  I would love to see any layout plans that you may have.  If you don't have any layout plans, what area's of the FJ&G would make a great shelf layout with plenty of switching opportunities?
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 15, 2014
        The expert here would be Paul Charland.  If there is a strip of the FJ&G to model, he would have a good idea for you!  He designed a great corner layout of Johnstown Yard to Ireland Chemical that I always think about doing!  It may work for you!

        CALLING PAUL CHARLAND< PAGING PAUL CHARLAND.....

        Gino

        --
      • Skip Barber