Eber's Freight Photos

  • Jim Kelly's Heros
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 28, 2013
      All the FJ&G Photos from my Rail-Blog have been posted to the new FJG-Photo Group. There are a few people who have joined the new group so something is working here. Here is the email address again for those looking to join the group...

      fjgrr_photos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      You should only have to click on this address to subscribe. There should be no need to type in an address. This new group is not for posting messages. It's only for our group members to view photos from The Eber Davis' Collection. I plan on uploading plenty of photos there, not just the one's that were on my rail-blog.

      I unlisted this new group in an effort to open it to our members who stick with the FJG Group and don't join just to download everything and then Un-Subscribe.

      In a related note, I took the Tom Trenkasnky photos on the rail-blog down by accident and they will be going back up!

      fjgrr_photos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 28, 2013
        OK sent the email.  For some reason I was under the impression this was a web site, not an eMail address,  DOH!   Am I correct to presume now that the email has been sent, I'll get a reply?  I'll go the Yahoo route too.

        PKL

        To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com

        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 28, 2013
          Got there.  Looks good.  Hopefully this will do the trick.  There are 2620 images in this collection.  A lot of history here of the fifties through the end of the railroad in the Glove cities.

          PKL

          To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 28, 2013

            On Monday, October 28, 2013 7:31 PM, Jim Kelly's Heros <fjgrailroad@...> wrote:
[...]