FJ&G Yahoo Photo Group

  • Jim Kelly's Heros
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 28, 2013
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 28, 2013
        Darn, I tried it again and it continues giving me the message that "Windows cannot find fjgrr_photos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com.  Check the spelling and try again." ????????   You indicated others are having this problem too.  Any ideas?

        PKL

        To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
        From: fjgrailroad@...
        Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 17:56:24 +0000
        Subject: [FJGRailroad] FJ&G Yahoo Photo Group

        fjgrr_photos-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

      • Christopher Parker
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 28, 2013
          Worked for me.  I think.  I dropped it into an email message and sent it off and it didn't seem to bounce.
          Christopher

          To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
          From: fjgrailroad@...
          Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 17:56:24 +0000

        • johnsesonske
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 28, 2013
            When I clicked that link it wanted to create an email. Not sure if that is suppose to be the process? So I just searched the Yahoo Groups under FJ&G, I found the new group, and I requested membership. I assume Gino is OK with us doing it that way too.

            Also, you can select new or old format in the group settings, so you do not have to have the new Yahoo format.

            John

            To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
            From: fjgrailroad@...
            Date: Mon, 28 Oct 2013 17:56:24 +0000