Re: Happy Holidays

  • Gino And Kelly DiCarlo
    Message 1 of 14 , Nov 23, 1999
      So do I Peter! Thanks...

      Gino

      ----------

    • psefton@xxxxxxxxx.xxx
      Message 2 of 14 , Nov 23, 1999
        Message 3 of 14 , Dec 26, 2001
          Happy Holidays from Gino's Railpage! Have a safe and happy one!
          See you in 2002...

          Gino DiCarlo
          www.fjgrr.com
          Message 4 of 14 , Dec 23, 2002
            Hi everyone!

            I'd like to wish everyone here on the list a Happy Holiday Season! Whatever
            your
            beliefs are, please enjoy the time with your families and I hope it is a
            safe one!

            Merry Christmas And God Bless Us All!!!

            Gino

            Group Moderator

            www.fjgrr.com
          • Dick Ryall
            Message 5 of 14 , Dec 23, 2002
              The same wish for you and yours this Christmas Season,dick

            • mwilber@webtv.net
              Message 6 of 14 , Dec 24, 2002
                To All: Ho-Ho-Ho Merry Christmas to all!!!
                F = Family
                J = Joyful
                &
                G = Giving Mark
              • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
                Message 7 of 14 , Dec 26, 2002
                  > To All: Ho-Ho-Ho Merry Christmas to all!!!
                  > F = Family
                  > J = Joyful
                  > &
                  > G = Giving Mark

                  Hey,

                  That's not what you told us FJ&G stood for!

                  Gino
                • Dick Ryall
                  Message 8 of 14 , Dec 26, 2002
                    What did you get told it stood for? dick

                    Message 9 of 14 , Dec 26, 2002
                      Your right Gino
                      F un J okes & G ames
                      Mark
                    • Gino & Kelly DiCarlo
                      Message 10 of 14 , Dec 27, 2002
                        > Your right Gino
                        > F un J okes & G ames
                        > Mark

                        Yeah, that was it Mark! It's all fun, jokes and games until someone loses
                        an eyeball!

                        Message 11 of 14 , Dec 24, 2005
                          A big Happy Holidays to you and all from Gino's Railpage.  May your Christmas and Hanukkah be a
                          festive one!!!  Happy Boxing Day to our friends up North!!!!

                          Gino DiCarlo

                          --
                          www.ginosrailpage.com
                          www.fjgrr.org
                          Message 12 of 14 , Dec 25, 2005
                            Thanks Gino,

                            Boxing Day is actually tomorrow... do you not have this in the States, I
                            can't imagine the most capitalistic nation on earth not having Boxing
                            Day Sales!

                            Paul :-) Ho, Ho, Ho!

                            Message 13 of 14 , Dec 25, 2005
                              I know it's the day after Christmas, I just wanted to drop a "Great White North" reference in my
                              email.  Ever since I proclaimed "Happy Thanksgiving" in November a few Years ago! ;)

                              Gino

                              Gino's Railpage wrote:
                              > A big Happy Holidays to you and all from Gino's Railpage.  May your
                              > Christmas and Hanukkah be a
                              > festive one!!!  Happy Boxing Day to our friends up North!!!!
                              >
                              > Gino DiCarlo
                              >
                              > --
                              > www.ginosrailpage.com
                              > www.fjgrr.org