RE: [FJGRailroad] Opening up files

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 6, 2013
      Hello,  Glad to hear you enjoyed our program and experience.  I opened the Yahoo home page for our group with no apparent problems, all subjects were present and able to open them.  The tabs inside the different side bar headings are as expected and functional.  Saturday I mentioned some members of another Yahoo group were experiencing similar difficulties as you defined but there was no explanation for the differing results.   Below is the IPO I use to access the group home page.  Try it to see if it is gives you functional access.

      Thanks for attending Saturday, let me know if there is an improvement in your access.

      Regards,

      PKL

      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      From: wsharkey1951@...
      Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2013 08:43:30 -0700
      Subject: [FJGRailroad] Opening up files

      Had a great time at FC Museum on Saturday. Spoke to Paul about yahoo site. Am I the only one not able to open up files and Photos. If this is supposed to be an improvement, Im ticked off. The old site was much easier to navigate. Went from my older Mac desktop to much newer Mac laptop and not much of an improvement.

    • Gordon Davis
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 6, 2013

        I believe that Yahoo attachments cannot be opened, hence photos are posted to the site.
        Gordon