RE: [FJGRailroad] County weighs reusing part of old rail line

  • Ohlhous, Howard C.
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 20 8:33 AM

      Gordon; Happy Birthday!

      From: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com [mailto:FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Gordon Davis
      Sent: Friday, September 20, 2013 10:53 AM
      To: FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [FJGRailroad] County weighs reusing part of old rail line

      Using a 4-4-0 and bobber caboose?

      In my dreams.

      Gordon-old enough to remember, the big 80 today.

    • Patrick lavallee
      Message 2 of 8 , Sep 20 8:38 AM
        Overhead wire and a "Baby Brill Liner"
        If we are going to dream, dream big.
        Patrick Lavallee

        From: Gordon Davis <gdavis4@...>
        Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 14:53:11
        To: <FJGRailroad@yahoogroups.com>

        ?
        Message 3 of 8 , Sep 20 8:40 AM
          Happy Birthday Gordon!!!!  Now you are just teasing me implying an American climbing the hill to Johnstown!!!

          --
          http://fjgrr.org
          http://ginosrailpage.com
          Message 4 of 8 , Sep 20 10:07 AM